Implementation of a methodology to design evaluation models in Technology Transfer projects
This document introduces the implementation and development of a methodology for the establishment of an assessment model used by COTECMAR and the Colombian National Navy (Armada Nacional de Colombia), which allows for the valuation of different strategies or routes in technology transfer projects that are in conceptual or definition phase. is model contains different attributes that may be parametrized, according to the ponderation of the variables that represent the development of a project. In addition, the application of this model, allows for the decision-making process to be assessed quantitatively, based on the best relation between the effectiveness measures, cost and risk.
COTECMAR – ARC. Metodología de evaluación para selección del aliado tecnológico. Codesarrollo de un sistema de red táctica naval para la Armada Nacional de Colombia. (Evaluation Methodology For Choosing a Technological Ally) .Cartagena, Colombia. Clasificación: Secreto. Marzo 2015.
Carreño, A. Del Gordo, J. Jimenez y O. Tascón. Desarrollo de una Metodología de Soporte para la Toma Racional de Decisiones en la Adquisición de Buques (Development of a Support Methodology for Rational Decision Makingin Ship Acquisition). Bogotá: ESDEGUE- CEM, 2007.
J. Gómez y O. Tascón. “Methodology for analysis and evaluation of alternatives during warship conceptual design”. NEJ vol. 116, pp. 55- 72. Abril. 2004.
A. Brown y T. Mierzwicki. “Risk Metric for Multi-Objective Design of Naval Ships”. NEJ vol. 116, pp. 55-72. Abril. 2004.
AFNOR, FD X 60-000, ISSN 0335-3931, Francia, Mayo 2002.
Copyright (c) 2017 Ciencia y tecnología de buques
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The authors who publish in this Journal certify that:
- The work submitted for publication in The Ship Science and Technology journal, was written by the author, given that its content is the product of his/her direct intellectual contribution.
- All data and references to material already published are duly identified with their respective credits and are included in the bibliographic notes and quotations highlighted as such.
- All materials submitted for publication are completely free of copyrights; consequently, the author accepts responsibility for any lawsuit or claim related with Intellectual Property Rights thereof, Exonerating of responsibility to The Science and Technology for the Development of Naval, Maritime, and Riverine Industry Corporation, COTECMAR.
- In the event that the article is chosen for publication by The Ship Science and Technology journal, the author state that he/she totally transfers reproduction rights of such to The Science and Technology for the Development of Naval, Maritime, and Riverine Industry Corporation, COTECMAR.
- The authors retain the copyright and transfer to COTECMAR the right of publication and reproduction of the work which will be simultaneously subject to the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC -BY) , which allows the license to copy, distribute, display and represent the work and to make derivative works as long as it recognizes and cites the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor.
- For more information about the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC -BY) and his use and scope, please visit the following web page https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode