The draughtsman of architecture and engineering in the naval, maritime and fluvial industry of Cartagena
Careers and industry tend to go hand in hand with the references that are formed throughout their history, but there are careers hidden from them, without demeriting their importance in their process and growth. The Architectural and Engineering Draughtsmen are professional technologists who are active in the Naval Industry and little is referred to them as an associated profession. However, for all those who are immersed in this industry, the work they perform and their recognition in supporting the achievement of projects in the different design and construction stages is very clear. What is really worth highlighting in them, is the growth and evolution they have taken in this industry.
The times when the draughtsman transcribed ideas into drawings and plans is on the verge of extinction. Today, trained personnel is required and available to develop virtual models giving characteristics associated with the properties of each element and its integration into the total function of the project. These technologists have the experience and specific knowledge in the industry, and become the right hand of designers, engineers and builders, to develop designs from their basic stage to the closure of projects, with the confidence that they can receive alarms and ideas that make possible the completion of each job. For this reason, they take the name of designers or modelers according to the particular case of the company for which they work.
ITCMB. nstitución Tecnólogica Colegio Mayor de Bólivar. [Online] [Cited March 6, 2018.] https://colmayorbolivar.edu.co/tecno- delineante-arqui.html.
Diseño Asistido por Ordenador. [Online] [Cited November 19, 2017.] https://www.uv.es/castellj/eg/TeoriaProblemas/Tema1/Tema1.pdf.
LEBEDNIK, CHRISTINE. Techlandia.com. [Online] [Cited November 19, 2017.] https:// techlandia.com/evolucion-del-dibujo-asistido- computadora-hechos_387737.
OLEA, ALEYMAR MARTÍNEZ. Medición del Impacto del Delineante de Arquitectura e ingeniería en la Industria Local. ITCMB Teaching Project. Cartagena : n.s., 2019.
ENAP. Postal Issue, Informative Bulletin. [Online] July 3, 2010. Cited July 26, 2018.] https://www.4-72.com.co/sites/default/files/ archivos_filatelia/Escuela%2012.
Universidad Tecnológica de Bolivar. [Online] [Cited February 21, 2018.] http://programas. unitecnologica.edu.co/ingenieria-naval.
Universidad Tecnológica de Bolivar.. [Online] [Cited February 21, 2018.] http://programas. unitecnologica.edu.co/maestria-en-ingenieria- naval-oceanica.
SALAS, MODESTA BARRIOS. Master's Degree Thesis in Education. La Educación Femenina en Cartagena: caso Colegio Mayor de Bolívar 1947-2000. Cartagena : Universidad de Cartagena, 2008.
Colmorbolivar.edu.co. [Online] [Cited February 21, 2018.] http://colmayorbolivar. edu.co/files/deline-arq-in-2016-02.pdf.
Cotecmar.com. [Online] [Cited November 22, 2017.] http://www.cotecmar.com/servicios/diseno-e-ingenieria.
Cotecmar.com.[Online][CitedNovember22, 2017.] http://www.cotecmar.com/servicios/ ciencia-y-tecnologia.
Copyright (c) 2019 Cotecmar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The authors who publish in this Journal certify that:
- The work submitted for publication in The Ship Science and Technology journal, was written by the author, given that its content is the product of his/her direct intellectual contribution.
- All data and references to material already published are duly identified with their respective credits and are included in the bibliographic notes and quotations highlighted as such.
- All materials submitted for publication are completely free of copyrights; consequently, the author accepts responsibility for any lawsuit or claim related with Intellectual Property Rights thereof, Exonerating of responsibility to The Science and Technology for the Development of Naval, Maritime, and Riverine Industry Corporation, COTECMAR.
- In the event that the article is chosen for publication by The Ship Science and Technology journal, the author state that he/she totally transfers reproduction rights of such to The Science and Technology for the Development of Naval, Maritime, and Riverine Industry Corporation, COTECMAR.
- The authors retain the copyright and transfer to COTECMAR the right of publication and reproduction of the work which will be simultaneously subject to the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC -BY) , which allows the license to copy, distribute, display and represent the work and to make derivative works as long as it recognizes and cites the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor.
- For more information about the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC -BY) and his use and scope, please visit the following web page https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode