Design Model of a Hydrodynamic Towing Tank for Colombia
This paper develops a methodology for the design of a hydrodynamic ship tank model and its main components considering the current and projected needs of the maritime and river industry of Colombia. Besides allowing resistance, seakeeping, and maneuvering model tests with international standards.
ALAEZ J, T. L. (1953). Leonardo Da Vinci and Problems of the navegation and naval design. International Journal of Marine Design, vol 95.
ALAEZ, J., & ROBERSTON, J. (1965). Hidrodinamics in theory and applications. Prentice-Hall.
DALRYMPLE, R. A., & DEAN, R. G. (1984). Water Wave Mechanics for Engineers & Scientists (Vol. II). Singapore: World Scientific.
DOS SANTOS, P., & MICHIMA, S. (2007). Estudio de un tanque amortiguador de onda para la enseñanza activa. Disertación, Universidad De Sao Paulo, São Paulo.
GONZALEZ ALVAREZ CAMPANA , j. (1988). Nuevos metodos de prediccion de calidad de las olas generadas en laboratorios. tesis doctoral.
ITTC. (2008). Recommended procedures and guidelines. ITTC, Maneuvreing Committee.
ITTC. (2011). Final report and recommendations to the 26th ITTC. Technical Report, The Maneuvring Committee.
SALDARRIAGA MUÑOZ, J. M. (2011). Estudo de uma metodologia para o dimensionamento de um tanque de provas do tipo reboque. Tesis de Maestria en Ingenieria, Universidade de São Paulo, Escola Politécnica, São Paulo.
UENO, K., & NAGAMATSU, T. (1971, March). Effect of restricted water on wavemaking resistance. Journal of Seibu Zosen Kai-The Society of Naval Architects of West Japan(41).
Universidad Tecnológica de Bolívar, Universidad del Norte, Universidad del Rosario, & COTECMAR. (2012). Sistema Sectorial de innovacion de la industria astillera de Colombia.
VIDAL BOSCH, J. R., & BARBERÁ FERNÁNDEZ, A. (24 de 01 de 2012). Enavales. Recuperado el 10 de 10 de 2012, de http://www.enavales.com/index. php option=com_phocadownload&view=category&id=14:n-hidrodinamica-resistencia-ypropulsion-& Itemid=74#
Copyright (c) 2014 Ciencia y tecnología de buques
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The authors who publish in this Journal certify that:
- The work submitted for publication in The Ship Science and Technology journal, was written by the author, given that its content is the product of his/her direct intellectual contribution.
- All data and references to material already published are duly identified with their respective credits and are included in the bibliographic notes and quotations highlighted as such.
- All materials submitted for publication are completely free of copyrights; consequently, the author accepts responsibility for any lawsuit or claim related with Intellectual Property Rights thereof, Exonerating of responsibility to The Science and Technology for the Development of Naval, Maritime, and Riverine Industry Corporation, COTECMAR.
- In the event that the article is chosen for publication by The Ship Science and Technology journal, the author state that he/she totally transfers reproduction rights of such to The Science and Technology for the Development of Naval, Maritime, and Riverine Industry Corporation, COTECMAR.
- The authors retain the copyright and transfer to COTECMAR the right of publication and reproduction of the work which will be simultaneously subject to the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC -BY) , which allows the license to copy, distribute, display and represent the work and to make derivative works as long as it recognizes and cites the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor.
- For more information about the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC -BY) and his use and scope, please visit the following web page https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode